Friday, May 8, 2009

Feeling good today

Well, I woke up this morning with no pain, and I went for a 5K with almost no pain. Anything I've felt today has been the same old psoas soreness, mostly noticable only when I lift my knee or squat down. I wish I didn't feel anything, but I'm in good spirits about it because I figure the devil I know is better than all the random pains I've had lately.

Geared up and actually a little excited for my 9 miles tomorrow. I'm just going to go at an easy, comfortable pace and let it take me how long it takes me. A slow run without pain is WAY better than a slightly faster one that hurts for days. I have definitely learned that lesson over and over lately.

Now if only I didn't have to go to work after I finish... boo for working Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment