Friday, October 30, 2009

So, yeah.

Ummm.. my hip is fine. Hopefully by next season I will be over my injury paranoia.

Really all that happened is that I pushed my speed last weekend and got sore in a place I didn't expect. I might have lengthened my stride quite a bit because both hip flexors were complaining this week. However, even with my regular workouts this week, including a treadmill 5K this morning, it's been a little bit better every day. Today I have hardly felt a thing.

My plan is just to run my race at whatever pace feels comfortable. I just really want to enjoy myself. And if that means I am last to finish, so be it!

I picked up my packet. The windbreaker and hat are really nice, and I also bought a "Will Run for Chocolate" sweatshirt for $20. Couldn't resist... and besides, the $20 is actually kind of a steal.

Wish me luck on Sunday! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment